InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
InterLibrary Loan is a program
that allows us to request books from other Kentucky libraries. So, if you are
looking for a book we don’t have, we can try finding it for you. All you have to do is:
- Request a form from the Circulation desk.
- Please fill out as much of the form as possible.
- Have a GCPL library card.
- Be in good standing-no late fees or over dues.
- Have completed first 3 checkouts.
- There is a limit of 3 items at a time.
- Late fee for ILL’s is .50 per day, per item.
- Book release date should be at least 6 months prior to request.
For More Information Contact